Bed & Breakfast says
• Fantastic location for many attractions
• Within walking distance of the coast path, one mile from Trefin
• Close to award winning beaches and St Davids with its fine cathedral and highly acclaimed restaurants and pubs
• Three miles from the well known fishing village of Porthgain with its famous “Sloop Inn”, and quayside tea-room & licensed bistro – “The Shed”- A pleasant walk if you are feeling energetic!!
• Perfect choice of accommodation for a family get together, celebrations, reunion of friends or just a quiet holiday or break away from it all!
Enjoy a restful break in a large comfortable, luxury home on the edge of the Pembrokeshire National Park, within walking distance of the coastal path and award winning beaches. Erinfa is between the Cathedral City of St Davids, Patron Saint of Wales, and the Irish ferry port of Fishguard, scene of the last invasion of Britain. With superior quality egyptian cotton bed linen, towels and additional luxury extra touches Erinfa has everything to make your stay one to remember, whether you are looking for a one night stop over, a short break, a honeymoon or a complete holiday Erinfa has all you need, and is close to many activites – water sports, walking, bird watching, cycling and exciting boat trips too! Whatever it is, a warm welsh welcome awaits you at Erinfa, from Andrea and her family.
Please note B&B is not available during the main school holidays due to the high demand for self catering.
After exploring Pembrokeshire’s attractions, spend a good night’s rest in comfortable, peaceful surroundings within sight of the sea. You will wake, refreshed, to the sound of the birds and ready to face the beautiful world that is Pembrokeshire. A pot of tea in your room will help you start the day. A shower or bath and you can face the world again! Then tuck in to a hearty farmhouse-style breakfast.
When you go down to the breakfast room you will already smell the Welsh bacon and eggs wafting from the kitchen where Andrea is cooking local produce for your table. She will even prepare a packed lunch for you, if you request it. Vegetarian options are also available!
Sorry no pets are allowed at Erinfa!